Androfill USA, Canada and International
Directions to the Androfill Clinic
Patients flying to Androfill in London will most likely land at London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Arriving at Heathrow Airport, patients have three options to get to the clinic.
- Take the Heathrow Express train arriving at London Paddington Station (20-25 minutes, £25) + Taxi or Uber from Paddington to 10 Harley Street (15-20 minutes, £15), total time 35-50 minutes, £40.
- Uber from Heathrow to 10 Harley Street – from 1-2 hours (worst case) depending on traffic, cost roughly £50
- Transfer organised by Androfill, meet at arrivals lounge £105, 1-2 hours, please provide your travel details in advance.
While you are in London
The Androfill Clinic and nearby hotels are located in the centre of London.
You are within walking distance of Hyde Park and Regents Park, Oxford Street shopping district and London’s West End Theatre District. A short taxi ride away you will find London’s main attractions including the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace.
Following your procedure, you will likely feel well enough to explore these attractions.
It is not necessary to spend time recovering at your hotel, although you should generally take it easy, and follow the instructions given to you by your surgeon.
Let Androfill Organise Your Stay
8 or 10 ml Procedure
Transfers to your hotel near the Androfill Clinic (and back to the airport for your departure).
Hotel Stay Friday, Saturday, Sunday night.
8 ml = 3,300 GBP (approx. $4,455 USD at exchange rate 1.35).
10 ml = 3,650 GBP (approx. $4,920 USD at exchange rate 1.35).
4 Star Accommodation
8 ml = 3,600 GBP (approx. $4,860 USD)
10 ml = 3,950 GBP (approx. $5,330 USD)
5 Star Accommodation
8 ml = 5,400 GBP (approx. $7,290 USD)
10 ml = 5,700 GBP (approx. $7,695 USD)
We prefer patients to fly into London arriving around midday on a Friday.
At a minimum you should stay one night in London, departing Saturday evening.
The clinic is open on Saturday morning allowing us to check your progress the day following the procedure.
We recommend you stay three nights in London, departing Monday evening.
The clinic is open on Saturday morning and Monday 3 pm – 6 pm allowing us to check your progress following the procedure.
Why is a three night stay better?
- You are further along the healing process before your flight home.
- There is more time for us to monitor your healing.
All packages are priced in British Pounds, and conversions made for your convenience only at GBP / USD 1.35.
Please check your currency exchange rate to the British Pound before booking.