On-site training at Androfill London, UK
Plastic Surgeon Dr Gary Horn
Train on-site with Dr Gary Horn at the Androfill Clinic in London UK.
Dr Gary Horn
Introduction to penis enlargement
- Indications and Advantages
- Comparison of non-surgical and surgical penile enlargement methods
- Risk and limitations of dermal filler penile enlargement
- Rheological properties of hyaluronic acid fillers (selecting the correct filler for the specific area and particular patient)
- Integration and degradation of HA in the penis
- Anatomy of the penis
- Patient selection
- Injection technique
- Necessary equipment
- Treating complications
- Reversing the procedure – Hyalase enzyme
- Aftercare and the filler moulding process
- Consent forms.
- Patient acquisition (organic and paid traffic, referrals, socials)
- Answering the most common patient queries
- Calculating the net present value of a patient (repeat revenue)
- Financial metrics, profit margins
- Compliance, insurance, consent forms, aftercare instructions and online patient resources, legal.
Days 2 and 3
Dr Gary Horn
During days 2 and 3, you will be trained on-site by Dr Horn
- Sit in during new and returning patient consultations
- New patients consultations generally take 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Returning patients (additional filler, correcting minor issues with filler distribution)
The number of patient consultations and procedures cannot be guaranteed; however, we expect to perform at least 3 new patient consultations, 3 new patient treatments and 2 returning patient treatments per day.
Trainees will not be allowed to perform procedures unless they are properly insured, approved by the UK General Medical Council, and hold admission rights at the private hospital. In most cases, this will mean the trainee is viewing procedures and not performing any aspect of the procedure.
Ongoing reasonable support will be provided by either Dr Horn or the Clinic Manager for a period of 2 months following training.
Additional support will be provided on an ongoing basis for practitioners who become Androfill providers.
Price £18,500 (approx US$25,000).
For more information contact email@example.com